VoiceBase is a second generation Customer Experience Platform that provides fast, easy, flexible analytics for phone calls and ALL customer interactions across the entire enterprise. We help enterprises make better decisions by using AI to predict customer behavior. We operate at scale, provide enterprise grade security, and are PCI certified. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, call centers, and voice application developers.
We are seeking a VP of Engineering with a passion for building teams, delivering market leading products, and evangelizing customers. You will be a core member of the executive team and report directly to the CEO. You will lead a team in SF and around the globe, responsible for product development and QA.
- Recruit world-class engineering team
- Build a culture of speed, innovation, collaboration, and ownership
- Provide technical leadership for best practices across the technology stack, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Security
- Implement systems and processes that drive efficiency and quality
- Deliver product releases that meet requirements, at-quality, on-time, and on-budget
- Collaborate with business leaders across the company to achieve growth objectives
- Become an evangelist for the platform and advocate of its capabilities to our customers’ technical experts.
- Minimum 12 years experience leading engineering teams
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, or Engineering
- Success managing multiple teams in rapid product development, including remote and offshore teams
- Ability to attract, hire, and inspire world-class engineers.
- Demonstrated success building culture of innovation, ownership, and accountability
- Experience with Security and working in a PCI/SOCII compliant environment
- Hands-on experience with our tech stack: AWS, ElasticSearch, Okta, Snowflake, Python, Ruby, Bash, Perl, Java, Jenkins, and container-based applications
- Demonstrated success working with customers and engaging with clients as the platform’s technical steward
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and wide-ranged technological knowledge Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Security
- Helpful – Experience with Voice Analytics
- Helpful – Experience with Tableau/Looker/PowerBI and Hadoop/Spark
- Helpful – Experience leading engineering at a software-as-a-service company